My Conversion Story

To read my conversion story, I have posted it in .pdf format available for download.


Monday, November 29, 2010

Life is precious

I spent a couple of hours yesterday holding my newest family member, Jamal. When I look at him, his precious 4-month old cousin, Gabriel, and my 7-year old great niece, Isabel, I can't help but think of all the little children who have been killed through abortion. "Whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in me to sin, it would be better for him to have a great millstone hung around his neck and to be drowned in the depths of the sea. Woe to the world because of things that cause sin! Such things must come, but woe to the one through whom they come!" - Matt 18:6-7


© 2010 The Cathoholic - All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment