My Conversion Story

To read my conversion story, I have posted it in .pdf format available for download.


Saturday, January 1, 2011

Our Blessed Mother foretold

Micah 5 2-3: "But you, Bethlehem-Ephrathah too small to be among the clans of Judah, From you shall come forth for me one who is to be ruler in Israel; Whose origin is from of old, from ancient times. (Therefore the Lord will give them up, until the time when she who is to give birth has borne, And the rest of his brethren shall return to the children of Israel.) He shall stand firm and shepherd his flock by the strength of the LORD, in the majestic name of the LORD, his God; And they shall remain, for now his greatness shall reach to the ends of the earth;"

How many times have I read this and not seen our Blessed Mother and the inauguration of the Church?

No comments:

Post a Comment